Folded sheet

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01BFF4DC.56806220

   I need the infinite wisdom this list on this one. I want to make a =
contribution of a watermarked sheet to a keepsake exchange. Their limit =
of size is 8 =BD" x 11", however I would like to make a sheet 11" x 17" =
in size. Is there a bookbinders method of folding a sheet around a board =
without creasing it?
  Here's my idea: I glue two sheets of 8 =BD" x 11" foam core together =
making a board about 3/8" (9.5mm) in thickness. To one of the long sides =
I glue a 3/8" half round profile of wood or board. An 11" x 17" sheet =
could then fold over the rounded edge without creasing it. A simple =
cover of thicker stock would hold the sheet in place against the board.

   Would this idea work? The watermarked sheet is thin so I'm hoping the =
sheet would open easily enough to view the image. I want the finished =
assembly to be archival because it will be in a box or folder with other =
keepsake contributions.=20

=20

Brian Queen

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01BFF4DC.56806220

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">&nbsp;&nbsp; I need the infinite =
wisdom this=20
list on this one. I want to make a contribution of a watermarked sheet =
to a=20
keepsake exchange. Their limit of size is 8 =BD" x 11", however I would =
like to=20
make a sheet 11" x 17" in size. Is there a bookbinders method of folding =
a sheet=20
around a board without creasing it?
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; =
</SPAN>Here's my idea:=20
I glue two sheets of 8 =BD" x 11" foam core together making a board =
about 3/8"=20
(9.5mm) in thickness. To one of the long sides I glue a 3/8" half round =
profile=20
of wood or board. An 11" x 17" sheet could then fold over the rounded =
edge=20
without creasing it. A simple cover of thicker stock would hold the =
sheet in=20
place against the board.</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</SPAN>Would=20
this idea work? The watermarked sheet is thin so I'm hoping the sheet =
would open=20
easily enough to view the image. I want the finished assembly to be =
archival=20
because it will be in a box or folder with other keepsake contributions. =
</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<?xml:namespace prefix =3D o ns =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal>Brian Queen</P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01BFF4DC.56806220--