Re: Reminder of Call for Entries

Suzanne-
Please send the Entry Form and Guidelines for submitting a blank journal
for consideration in the new handmade journal book.
The journal I am interested in submitting is blank and has different sizes
of pages, envelopes, pockets, fold-ins, grommets, tags, signatures sewn
onto pages and other interesting features.
Is today the deadline for slides?
Thank you for your help.
Sheila