Re: lab spill

 Regarding Mr. Fletcher's post on the past discussion on this list
regarding digital media for long term storage I have two comments.
First, it is in the archives and few, I think, would wish to revive it.
Second, it ill behooves Mr. Fletcher, or anyone else, to disparage the
opinions of those who choose to disagree.  The digital future is wide
open, and worth discussion, but not on the basis of "I KNOW, AND YOU DO
NOT".  This is surely a case were reasonable persons may differ among
themselves.  Civility is as well suited for the digital age as it has
been for those past.
 Dorothy Africa