web site....

After much tweeking and tweeking some more my site is finally at the point
where I can pass along a link to the list. (I'm sure as soon as I hit 'send'
I'll notice something else that has been overlooked...) I do like the idea
though that it's a constant work in progress.

If you're interested, take a look:

www.missioncreekpress.com

Mostly custom work (albums, guest books, invitations, etc.) but some
artist's books as well.

After struggling with the presentation (us/me, our/my, etc.), I figured it
was more forthright to be clear that this is a one-person shop, but am not
all that happy with how many me's and i's ended up in the copy. I welcome
your comments paper@oregontrail.net .

Best wishes,
Roberta