Photocopiers

Hi everybody,

I'm going to be investing in a good copier soon, and I'm wondering what wisdom
the group out there has to recommend...makes, models, bells and whistles.  I
will be looking for something to do everyday copying with, but also to make
replacement pages for books, etc.  Reliability is a biggie for me, and
permanence is also very important, although I've understood this is more a
matter of adjustment.  Reproducing photographs in an old text is always a
problem  What about digital copiers?  Color copiers?

I think I can go as high as $1500, although that would be a bit painful.

Advice, please.

Carol P.
Eugene, OR