Re: Book Festival in Chicago

As one of the "public" who showed up on Saturday (and spent more than
intended), I echo Kitty's comments, and sincerely hope that it will grow
and prosper.  Chicago desperately needs a first-rate fine press AND
antiquarian book fair, and I hope this year's buyer support was sufficient
to ensure its return,

Donn