Jacques board cutter

I am appealing to the wisdom of the List members!  There is
an old Jacques cutter, - actually two - for sale locally BUT
neither have a blade.  I could find no model number or
patent date or any markings on the cutters.   Is there a
source for blades?  The blade is curved, roughly 35" long,
7 holes for the bolts.  The bolts are also missing.
Can anyone send me to the "recycling center" of cutters where
one might find blades?
Interesting to note, these were apparently owned by Information
Conservation, Inc. and have their old inventory numbers on them!
Thank you.
TL Herbert