Re: Jacques board cutter

--=====================_4917556==_.ALT

Teri,
I tracked down the Hardy Co. (formerly Hobbs Manufacturing) to manufacture
an extra blade for our Jacques Shear so we'd have one when one was sent out
to be sharpened.
It was a couple of years ago and I don't have the price at my fingertips -
but I do have their contact info:
508-756-1511
17 Mill St.
Worcester, MA  01603

I dealt with Jeannette.

Good luck,

Michelle Venditelli
Brown University

.   Is there a

--=====================_4917556==_.ALT

I tracked down the Hardy Co. (formerly Hobbs Manufacturing) to
manufacture an extra blade for our Jacques Shear so we'd have one when
one was sent out to be sharpened.<br>
It was a couple of years ago and I don't have the price at my fingertips
- but I do have their contact info:<br>
508-756-1511<br>
17 Mill St.<br>
Worcester, MA&nbsp; 01603<br>
I dealt with Jeannette.<br>
Good luck,<br>
Michelle Venditelli<br>
Brown University<br>
.&nbsp;&nbsp; Is there a<br>
roughly 35&quot; long,<br>
7 holes for the bolts.&nbsp; The bolts are also