Re: Jacques board cutter

--------------114F69C9452CFBE360CB801C

Teri wrote

Can anyone send me to the "recycling center" of cutters
where
one might find blades?

Dear Teri:

If you can find a local service who usually sharpens the blades of these
cutters, you get a few leads.

In my area- NYC- you can try:

Vince at Ace Grinding Corp., Sales and sharpening service, 248 Mulberry
St., NY, NY 10012, 212-226-6969

or: Kevin Jacobsen at American Graphic Arts, 150 Broadway, Elizabeth, NJ
07206, 908-351-7156

or Paul Brubaker at Bindery Equipment, 2350 Division Hwy. , Ephrata, PA
17522, 717-354-3091.

Good luck - Ursula

--
__________________________________

Ursula Mitra
Library and Archives Conservation
720 Monroe Street, E5-12
Hoboken, NJ 07030
phone: 201-795-2261 (10 AM - 4 PM)
--------------114F69C9452CFBE360CB801C

begin:vcard
n:Mitra;Ursula
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
adr;dom;quoted-printable:;;9 Pomander Walk, =0D=0AApt. 2;New York ;NY;10025;
org:Library and Archives Conservation
version:2.1
email;internet:ursula-and-nilo@att.net
tel;fax:+1 201-795-2261 (call first)