Re: Photocopiers

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000, John & Carol Pratt wrote:

> I'm going to be investing in a good copier soon,...

Whatever you buy, one of the best ways to be certain of longevity is to
print on archival paper.  Light Impressions sells a 20# bond and I am sure
that other companies do as well.  If you want to use less traditional
papers it would be good to see if the ones that you are interested in
using will go through the printer and whether the fuser is of sufficiently
high temperature so that toner does not rub off of textured or heavy
surfaces.

R*