Re: Photocopiers

Thanks. I most often use a heavier paper than 20#, as I usually am doing a
back-to-back copy for missing pages, and the print shows through the lighter
paper.  And unfortunately, I didn't mention in my original post that I will
be looking for something that will accept sizes larger than 8.5x11.  I rarely
need anything as large as 11x17, however--usually something 9x12 or so.

Several helpful responses have come to my personal address, which is fine
with me, but I'm still interested in getting more input from anyone's
experience.

Carol
Eugene, OR