Re: Circa rings

http://www.levenger.com

has the circa system.  It is like a rolodex on steroids.  I work in the
internet deptartment at levenger and get to try out most of the
products.  Coming from a book arts background, I'm disappointed in the
product. It doesn't travel well.

I suppose I should give a better review for job security but oh well.

Mitchell Adams

http://www.penprints.com