book project...

------=_NextPart_000_01E3_01BFFB12.187A13E0

One of the book groups I participate in hosted a "high-tech" theme this
month which prompted an on-line project. Anyone who would like to print and
assemble their copy of this edition can go to:

www.missioncreekpress.com/gyromancy.htm

to download the images and view the assembly instructions.

Because of their size, the photos are a little pokey, and the nature of the
page dimensions on the site makes the finished size pretty small if you
print
straight from your browser. I noticed too that on my browser it cut the top
eye in half when printing the two pages. The best thing is to copy and
paste the three images into another program (PhotoShop, Publisher, etc.) and
increase the size (and resolution, if desired), being sure to make an
allowance for the border your printer needs. (If your printer crops the
image, the page layout won't fit together properly.)

For my copy I pasted images into PhotoShop, made the large image 12" x 15"
at 200 dpi and printed on an Epson 3000 on high quality. The height of the
eye pieces need to be 1/2 the width of the main page, so mine were 6" tall
at 200 dpi.

My connection brought up all the photos fine several times, but once a
couple of the pix wouldn't come up (the dreaded red x). If that happens, I
would recommend refreshing the page or trying to connect again so that they
all come up.

Feel free to pass this link along to anyone you thing might be interested -
the more the merrier. I will be compiling the documentation and comments
received back into a book work as well. (This will make sense after you see
the project.)

Best wishes,
Roberta
paper@oregontrail.net

------=_NextPart_000_01E3_01BFFB12.187A13E0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#fff8e0>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>One of the book groups I participate =
in hosted a=20
&quot;high-tech&quot; theme this month which prompted an on-line =
project. Anyone=20
who would like to print and assemble their copy of this edition can go=20
to:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://www.missioncreekpress.com/gyromancy.htm">www.missioncreekp=
ress.com/gyromancy.htm</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>to download the images and view the =
assembly=20
instructions. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"" size=3D2>Because of their size, the photos are a =
little pokey,=20
and the nature of the<BR>page dimensions on the site makes the finished =
size=20
pretty small if you print<BR>straight from your browser. I noticed too =
that on=20
my browser it cut the top<BR>eye in half when printing the two pages. =
The best=20
thing is to copy and<BR>paste the three images into another program =
(PhotoShop,=20
Publisher, etc.) and<BR>increase the size (and resolution, if desired), =
being=20
sure to make an<BR>allowance for the border your printer needs. (If your =
printer=20
crops the<BR>image, the page layout won't fit together properly.) =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"" size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"" size=3D2>For my copy I pasted images into =
PhotoShop, made the=20
large image 12&quot; x 15&quot; at 200 dpi and printed on an Epson 3000 =
on high=20
quality. The height of the eye pieces need to be 1/2 the width of the =
main page,=20
so mine were 6&quot; tall at 200 dpi. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"" size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"" size=3D2>My connection brought up all the photos =
fine several=20
times, but once a<BR>couple of the pix wouldn't come up (the dreaded red =
x). If=20
that happens, I<BR>would recommend refreshing the page or trying to =
connect=20
again so that they<BR>all come up.<BR><BR>Feel free to pass this link =
along to=20
anyone you thing might be interested -<BR>the more the merrier. I will =
be=20
compiling the documentation and comments<BR>received back into a book =
work as=20
well. (This will make sense after you see<BR>the =
project.)</FONT><BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Best wishes,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Roberta</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:paper@oregontrail.net">paper@oregontrail.net</A></FONT></D=

<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01E3_01BFFB12.187A13E0--