[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

What kind of binding is this?

Hi There,

I have been working on a couple of bindings that I'm
having great fun with. The only problem is, I don't
know what to call this type of binding. Can anyone

I met a illustrator who had written and illustrated a
children's book. I am scanning in the illustrations,
typesetting the text and outputing it on my inkjet
printer. Then binding the book as casebound in leather
in a very limited edition of about three.

What do I call this type of binding?

Thanks once again for the terrific information and
inspiration I continually get from this list.


Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos - 35mm Quality Prints, Now Get 15 Free!

            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]