Re: Book-Binding Equipment on Ebay

--part1_d0.c454ff1.2718bed9_boundary

I have a better picture of the corner cutter. For some reason I had all kinds
of trouble with the photo on ebay. I have included the downloaded picture in
this post.
This is a floor model electric corner cutter or rounder. It has an adjustable
"gig" that allows you to place the book at any angle you want. Then you just
put the book in place, press a foot pedal, a post with a wide disk comes down
and holds the book in place, and immediately a blade follows that trims the
book. It is fast, clean and cuts through like butter as they say. If you do
round edge books this is the machine for you. JT