In Search Of . . .

I have just obtained a very unique little Bewick item for my collection,
and would like very much to contact the principals who produced it . . .
Minnie Jane deThomas (student/printer) and/or Russell (Butch) Limbach
(instructor/advisor).

Anyone out there know either of these two people who were at Wesleyan Art
Laboratory in 1964?

Donn