Leather paring

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C044CC.BA6D0D20

Is Lomelis Brothers still in business?  If so, does anyone have =
address/phone/email for them?  I used General Buffing Co. in Salem, MA =
for some skiving recently, and it was bloody expensive.

Thanks!

Susan Lightcap

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C044CC.BA6D0D20

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Is Lomelis Brothers still in business?&nbsp; If so, does anyone =
have=20
address/phone/email for them?&nbsp; I used General Buffing Co. in Salem, =
MA for=20
some skiving recently, and it was bloody expensive.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Susan Lightcap</DIV></BODY></HTML>