Re: Jacques Board Shear Manual or Information?

--part1_90.b8c1100.27333b99_boundary

Hi Bill..
     I would be interested in information about adjusting a Jacques Board
Shear.  Thanks!
Susan

--part1_90.b8c1100.27333b99_boundary

<HTML><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi Bill..
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I would be interested in information about adjusting a Jacques Board <BR>Shear. &nbsp;Thanks!
<BR>Susan</FONT></HTML>

--part1_90.b8c1100.27333b99_boundary--