Mending tears

Dear All,

I recently found a ripped page in a text book of mine.  Since it is a
book I plan on using for many years I would like to know the best way to
repair it.  The pages are unfinished pulp paper.  The tear itself is
slightly over two inches long, relatively straight, and has clean edges.
I have the facilities to make a flour paste if need be.  Any replies can
be directed to me personally.

Thank You,

Rondi Hanson
Simpson College