E-mail Address for David Sellars

Hello all,

I have been off the list for quite some time because of being away
teaching in Florence. I am now back in Toronto, with my standard
electronic communication extension implants, so I am reactivating my
list subscription.

Currently I am looking for an e-mail address for David Sellars and if
anyone knows it, I would much appreciate hearing from you. You can reply
directly to me at sramek@interlog.com .  Many thanks, Peter

--
Peter Sramek
Book°Sequence Gallery