Desperately Seeking: Binder Ring Mechanisms

Hello List,

I am desperately seeking some very strong, industrial strength binder ring =
mechanisms for some very large presentation cases I am making for a =
client. The pages going into this giant presentation binder are several =
18" x 24" laminated pages that are very, very heavy. I just completed one =
of these presentation cases using two of Talas' 1" ring, 11" long Binder =
Mechanisms, but the pages were way too heavy for the rings, and the weight =
of the pages opened the binder rings and the pages all fell out!=20

Does anybody know of a source for very, very strong binder rings? I would =
greatly appreciate any suggestions any of you may have!

Thanks!
Nicole