India

Good afternoon,

Being a lurker on the list for a short time and have always enjoyed the
information and knowledge of the subscribers. I am going to be travelling in
Southeast Asia and India in January. I will be in Singapore, Delhi, Jodhpur,
Jaisalmer, Daspan, Unaipur, Pushkar, Jaipur, Agra, Varanasi, and Katmandu.
Does anyone have any recommendations for "must see's" in any of these
cities? Thanks for your input.

Kevin Zak
zak@ualberta.ca