oportunity to a booklover

--------------A6AB40360515BC917C8BDA03

Hello!
my name is Adagilson and I live in Brasil.
Unfortunately, when I live I can't maintain contact with these process.
In fact, I understand very few about book tecnology. But I love
book(*arts*, binding/making/industry, etc): I am a librarian today.
I would like to learn so much about all this that you have talked on
this list.
In my city, Recife, northeast of Brazil, I can not do this: our book
industry is so little.
Thus, I don't have this oportunity. Else, book arts isn't
well-encouraged here.
Who want to have a Brazilian booklover as a "trainee"? (I'm talking
serious)
Yea, I would be very pleasant in working in your installations/office to
learning and working with books and so to be able to talk about books
arts in the same level as you are today.  Yea, I want be equal --or
better :) --than you.
I am wainting answers (proposals, of course)

a.

PS--If you can't give this oportunity do you know who are interested in
to bid in a passionate boy trying to grow in the book industry :)?
Or on the other hand, Who know any organization that have offered this
kind of oportunity?

--
[Adagilson BB Silva]
os meios:

a mensagem:
"Caminante no hay caminos, Se hace caminos al andar."

--------------A6AB40360515BC917C8BDA03

begin:vcard
n:Silva;Adagilson BB
tel;fax:+1 603/590-5933