Re: Vaseline for red rot

It may have been a treatment in the past, but all
I can envision is a greasy mess.
Perhaps some of the chemists on the list can
tell me that vaseline combines with the red rot
in such a way that it is not as messy as I see
it, but I do not advise trying it.

Jane Brown
brownjm@musc.edu

--On Thu, Nov 9, 2000 11:17 AM -0500 Lavinia Adler <laviniaa@JUNO.COM>