Infinity of Colours

Hello Fellow Booklisters,

A while back someone posted a mention of a Turkish marbling book.  I am
trying to borrow it through interlibrary loan and we cannot find a citation
or holding for this book in any of the sources we have tried.  I'm wondering
if there are alternate spellings for the name or if there is an ISBN number
or if anyone has any clues to help us locate a copy.

What I have written down is:
Renkelerin Sonsuzlutu--Infinity of Colours
by Turkish artist Kitmet Barut
published by Yasar Education and Culture Foundation, 1999

Thanks.  It sounds so intriguing I would love to see it.

Joyce Jenkins,
Petersburg Public Library, Alaska