Book Arts in Tuscany

Good day, friends on the list!

I plan to be in Tuscany over Christmas break and would
love to check out any bookbinding, papermaking, or
related operations there. Are any of you familiar with
book arts in the region? We shall have a car and can
therefore visit even small, remote facilities.

About a year ago, I asked a similar question about
Nepal and received tips that made that trip a lifetime
experience! Thanks to the list.

Regards to all,
Suhag