bookbinding gallery talks at MMA

Just a reminder that I have four public gallery talks coming up, free with
museum admission.

Tuesday, November 14 11:00 Bookbindings in the Metropolitan Musuem of Art (1
hour)
Thursday, November 17 12:30 Closer Look: English Embroidered Bindings (1/2
hour)
Tuesday, December 19 Bookbindings in MMA
Wednesday, December 27 Bookbindings in MMA

If you come and you are "paper people" just let me know and I can mix up
some history of books and paper. There's lots to see. Hope to see some of
you.

Mindell Dubansky
Associate Museum Librarian - Preservation
Thomas J. Watson Library
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10028