Address changes

We hope to shortly issue our first catalogue in two years, our efforts to
issue one before this having been derailed by family illness and other
mishaps. If you, dear reader, have previously received our catalogues of
books pertaining to fine printing and books on the book arts etc. and have
moved during the past two years (if you receive catalogues at home) or have
changed departments or institutions (our library clients), we would most
appreciate hearing from you as soon as possible. We will announce formal
publication of the catalogue (a snail-mail, printed catalogue) once we know
the approximate date etc. We will be cross-posting to other lists and
apologize for any redundancy, but we are concerned that we direct our
catalogues appropriately. Thanks!