Re: "Betwixt and Between: The Life and Work of Fluxus Artist Dick Higgins" - An Exhibition at the Columbia College Chicago Center for Book & Paper Arts

Peter:  Thanks for the notice on the list about the Dick Higgins
exhibit.  The opening was great and the performances afterwards were
wonderful.  I don't think you mentioned that the exhibit will travel
for a couple years.

So far we have scheduled  Florida  Atlantic University in Boca Raton
from September 8 to October 13 in 2001,  University of Maine in Orono
from Jan 25 to March 9, 2002 and Minnesota Center for Book Arts
October 28 to December 30, 2002.  We are still waiting to hear from a
number of other venues.  If anyone on the list is interested, please
e  mail me and include your phone number and best time to call.
Thanks          Barbara

--
Barbara Lazarus Metz

b-lazarmetz@nwu.edu