Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 10 Nov 2000 to 11 Nov 2000 (#2000-307)

In a message dated 11/12/00 12:08:23 AM, LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU writes:

<< Date:    Sat, 11 Nov 2000 08:14:15 -0800
From:    suhag shirodkar <suhag_s@YAHOO.COM>
Subject: Book Arts in Tuscany

Good day, friends on the list!

I plan to be in Tuscany over Christmas break and would
love to check out any bookbinding, papermaking, or
related operations there. Are any of you familiar with
book arts in the region? We shall have a car and can
therefore visit even small, remote facilities.

About a year ago, I asked a similar question about
Nepal and received tips that made that trip a lifetime
experience! Thanks to the list.

Regards to all,
Suhag >>

Dear Suhag-
Although I can't make any suggestions, may I offer to carry your
books, bone folders, and maps?
Have a great trip.
Alice Simpson