Re: Book Arts in Tuscany

just as quirky. I got to the archive building just as it was supposed to
close at noon and the courtyard was all under reconstruction. I took the
tiny elevator up and asked at the entrance to the archives about the
covers. The person in charge of showing the gallery space was about to
go on lunch but she was very nice and took me to the closed museum space
and waited while I took a look (I even took photographs). It was a
pleasant experience all around when it could have been frustrating
getting there at closing on the only day I was in Siena.

--
Peter Sramek
Book°Sequence Gallery