New Web Site

Frances Wakeman Books is pleased to announce we now have our own web site:

www.fwbooks.com

You can search our stock of books on bookbinding, papermaking, typography,
printing, etc., as well as view our latest catalogue and read about our
publishing activities under The Plough Press imprint.

FRANCES WAKEMAN BOOKS (P.B.F.A.)
Books on the Book Arts
2 Manor Way, Kidlington, Oxford OX5 2BD, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1865 378316
Fax: +44 (0)1865 378934
Web: www.fwbooks.com
Email: info@fwbooks.com