Re: India

I'm going to India (Varanasi, Khajaraho, Agra, Jaipur, and Delhi) and
Khatmandu, Nepal on a tour the end of December through January.  I'll have
two weeks on my own in India at the end.  Do you have recommendations
(artists books, papermaking,etc) for any part of India?  sheila benedis
sbenedis@hotmail.com