Studio Open House: Planetary Collage, Portland, OR.

Hello Bookarts fans: We will be having an open house in our studio Saturday
Nov. 18, from  12 noon until 6 pm.  The studio is located in the Gatsby
Building, 1306 NW Hoyt, room 408. There will be blank books, painted
manuscript books, paintings and perhps other goodies for your viewing
pleasure and sale, as well as various examples of bindings on display.
Refreshments also!   Please feel free to stop by tomorrow and see what we're
building in here.

For more information, contact:

Timothy C. Ely, 1306 NW Hoyt, #407
Portland, OR 97209