Re: collotype

On Fri, 17 Nov 2000, MEJANSEN wrote:

> Hi,
> have you got any knowledge of a available book which informs about
> collotype? Please mail me the address of a shop/publishing-house  where the
> book is available or the known ISBN-NO. Who has ever been working at this
> technique? Who can inform me?
 A good book (I do not know if it is still in print):

Kirby, Kent.  Studio Collotype.  1988.  Published by Heliochrome Press,
151 E. Housatonic St. Dalton, MA  01226.  Kirby is (was?) at the
Light-print Press, Alma College, Alma, MI.  ISBN:  0-9620699-1-4.

I bought my copy in 1993 from Photo-Eye Books, 376 Garcia St., Santa Fe,
NM 87501.  I do not know if they still have copies, but they do have a web
site (sorry, I do not have the URL at hand).

R*