Collotype

I have seen the collotype that Gerald Lange and Jeffrey Atherton did for the
latest Bieler Press work, 'Black Letter'. It is truely stunning.

I understand that they are thinking of publishing a monograph on how to do
collotypes on the letterpress; it is to be called 'The Alchemy of
Collotype'.

For more information, you should contact Gerald Lange at The Bieler Press,
4216 1/4 Glencoe Avenue, Marina del Rey, CA 90292.

Sue Kaplan
Shulamis Press