chauke paper

We are trying to find a source for a paper called <b>chauke</b>.&nbsp;
It comes in heavy and light weights.&nbsp; Our stock was ordered before
the present staff and we have no records of the source.&nbsp; It looks
almost 'acidburn' in color.&nbsp; We would appreciate any incite or direction
you could give.
<A HREF="http://www.indianahistory.org">http://www.indianahistory.org</A>