Re: Vertical board cutter

This type of board/glas cutter is standard fare in frame shops. They work
very well an matboard and foam core. I haven't used one that takes a regular
blade, but the others that I have used are very accurate, if squared and
mounted properly. C&H is a good company and may still actually have parts for
the cutter. They have a technical otline which I don't have handy, but could
probably find if you need it. This type of cutter new is about $1000.
JAcqueline