Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 20 Nov 2000 to 21 Nov 2000 (#2000-317)

Deart Barbara-
Thank you for you response to my letter. You gave me the opportunity to save
myself from complete humiliation in the book arts universe.
I, too, occasionally consider Next Life possibilities. Have you thought about
being a "bank"? No emotions-- just fees.

I would like to add that at the meeting at CBA, NY there was positive
discussion as well.
A particular suggestion which I found helpful was to search for institutions
that are interested specifically in the subject matter of one's books. As
many of my books have a dance theme, I will consider those places which would
be most interested.

It does seem sometimes that everything in life is about marketing. Speaking
of which, it's time to shop for Condensed Milk for you-know-what. Enjoy the
holiday.
Regards,
Alice Simpson