Re: Vertical board cutter

--------------74DC3F67D3F1C2B1A94662CB

This discussion has been of interest to me since I am currently researching
the purchase of a board shears in an environment where space is an issue.

Posts have said the vertical board cutter cuts mat board, glass and foam
core.  Can I assume then it will cut Davey board as well?  The original post
said this model was 20 years old, does anyone know  names of current
manufacturers or websites, so I could investigate further?  Thanks.

--------------74DC3F67D3F1C2B1A94662CB

begin:vcard
n:Koranda;Mary Jo
tel;fax:608 262 2775
tel;work:608 262 2213
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://library.law.wisc.edu
org:UW - Law Libary
adr:;;975 Bascom Mall;Madison ;WI;53706;
version:2.1
email;internet:mkoranda@facstaff.wisc.edu
title:Circulation Librarian
fn:Mary Jo Koranda