Hundred thousanth visitor?

Sometime in the next few days my website <www.cecilia-letteringart.com> will
receive its 100,000th visitor.

I would like to acknowledge this person. If you are visiting the site perhaps
you would like to check the counter by scrolling down the home until you can
read the number. If it says 100,000, just press your *Print Screen* key which
copies the image on the screen to the clipboard. Then open Windows Paint and
paste the image in there. From there you can save it as a jpg file and forward
it to me in an email.

I feel as if I should throw a bit of a party!

cecilia

cecilia sharpley
http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com