Verlag Ross

Sorry if this is a bit off-topic. I'm trying to date a vintage postcard I
recently came into possession of. It's postmarked 1927, however I believe
the actual printing date of the card is several years earlier. The card was
put out by a company called Verlag Ross, located in Berlin. Can anyone tell
me if this company still exists (under any name) and whether they can be
contacted via e-mail in order to try to date the above-mentioned postcard?

Or is anyone in a position of some sort to help me?

Thanks very much!

Ron :)

Non posso rimanere, ma voglio stare ferma a guardare...
C'e' confusione per le solite cose. --Cristina Dona'

L'Arte digitale da Psymon:-> http://www.psymon.com/art/