handheld scanner HELP!!

Hi,
I need to scan some images in very old and fragile books. putting them on a
scanner is not possible. I remember a few years ago some company made
handheld scanners that you could roll over an image and capture it. I've
done quite a few searches but have come up empty. The closest to what i'm
looking for was the CapShare by HP, but the resolution is only 150 dpi and
I need at least true 300, preferably 600 dpi.

Anyone have a lead or suggestion. Thanks in advance

Ignacio Frances
if@boybeaver.com

Create & Communicate with BoyBeaver Fonts
http://www.boybeaver.com

Biblio@BoyBeaver: Typography: The People & Their Story
http://www.boybeaver.com/biblio/index.html