Hong Kong study opportunities?

I have recently been corresponding via e-mail with a woman living in Hong
Kong who is very intent to study bookbinding.  She has only found one teacher
so far - who only covers the bare basics.

Does anyone on our list know of a private individual, or a school, library,
art guild etc. that is currently teaching hand bookbinding in Hong Kong? If
so, please post names, addresses and phone/fax/e-mail to this list as others
may also be interested in the information, and I will pass the info on to her
as well.

Thanks!
Karen L. Crisalli