Holiday Sale in NYC - Once Upon a Book

------=_NextPart_000_0084_01C05C68.D430DC60

Hi folks,

This notice comes late but better late than never, right?

Sunday, December 3rd
Once Upon a Book Holiday Sale
32 West 40th Street, Apt 12 B
New York  NY
(between 5th & 6th Avenues)
(All major subways within two blocks...Time Square and Grand Central)

>From 1 to 5pm

The first Sunday in December every year, I bring all my handmade paper, =
blank journals, albums, note cards, stationery [foil-stamped - not =
letterpress printed this year] paper brooches, ornaments, bookmarks, =
collage bags, etc., to our apartment in Manhattan making it easy for =
those in the city to meet me, see my work and, buy holiday gifts! For =
fellow binders, I'm also bringing in all the book-cloth I have on-hand =
which is made from recycled textiles.

If you are in the area, please stop by - love meeting others from the =
list.

All the best and happy holidays!
Marie-Celeste Edwards
D. H. Productions Papermill & Press
www.dhproductions.net
info@dhproductions.net

One Christmas was so much like another, in those years around the =
seatown corner now and out of all sound except the distant speaking of =
the voices I sometimes hear a moment before sleep, that I can never =
remember whether it snowed for six days and six nights when I was twelve =
or whether it snowed for twelve days and twelve nights when I was six.
Dylan Thomas, Quite Early One Morning [1954]. A Child's Christmas in =
Wales

Hope you have a memorable Christmas

------=_NextPart_000_0084_01C05C68.D430DC60

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>Hi folks,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>This notice comes late but better late than never, right?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sunday, December 3rd</DIV>
<DIV>Once Upon a Book Holiday Sale</DIV>
<DIV>32 West 40th Street, Apt 12 B</DIV>
<DIV>New York&nbsp; NY</DIV>
<DIV>(between 5th &amp; 6th Avenues)</DIV>
<DIV>(All major subways within two blocks...Time Square and Grand =
Central)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>From 1 to 5pm</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The first Sunday in December every year, I bring all my handmade =
paper,=20
blank journals, albums, note cards, stationery [foil-stamped - not =
letterpress=20
printed this year] paper brooches, ornaments, bookmarks, collage bags, =
etc., to=20
our apartment in Manhattan making it easy for those in the city to meet =
me, see=20
my work and, buy holiday gifts! For fellow binders, I'm also bringing in =
all the=20
book-cloth I have on-hand which is made from recycled textiles.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If you are in the area, please stop by - love meeting others from =
the=20
list.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>All the best and happy holidays!</DIV>
<DIV>Marie-Celeste Edwards</DIV>
<DIV>D. H. Productions Papermill &amp; Press</DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"http://www.dhproductions.net">www.dhproductions.net</A></DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"mailto:info@dhproductions.net">info@dhproductions.net</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>One Christmas was so much like another, in those years around the =
seatown=20
corner now and out of all sound except the distant speaking of the =
voices I=20
sometimes hear a moment before sleep, that I can never remember whether =
it=20
snowed for six days and six nights when I was twelve or whether it =
snowed for=20
twelve days and twelve nights when I was six.</DIV>
<DIV>Dylan Thomas, Quite Early One Morning [1954]. A Child's Christmas =
in=20
Wales</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Hope you have a memorable Christmas</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0084_01C05C68.D430DC60--