[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Three-ring binder part

Dear List,
I am attempting to re-bind (if you can call it that) some pages from an old
U.S. Government Issue small three-ring notebook.  Does anyone know where
you can get a variety of sizes of these 3-ring binder metal strips, so I
can replace the defective one in the notebook?  I might also like to use
them in some of my own books in the future.  Thanks for your help.

Amy Borezo
Lunenburg, MA

            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

                          To unsubscribe send:
                            UNSUB Book_Arts-L
                           ALL COMMANDS GO TO:

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]