Mohawk Superfine in SF Bay Area

Hi,

I've been buying Mohawk Superfine (smooth, soft-white, text-weight) from
BookMaker's. I buy 100 or 200 sheets (26"x40") at a time, so the price is
pretty good -- about .50 or .55 per sheet. But the shipping ends up costing
almost as much, if not more, than the paper itself.

Does anyone know of a place to buy this paper in the San Fran Bay area? I
live down in the Santa Cruz area, but would be happy to drive somewhere and
buy a bunch of Mohawk if I can get it for somewhere near the BookMaker's
price.

Gary

           Gary Hillerson
H i l l y s u n   E n t e r p r i s e s