Re: Software for paginating into signatures

I know that Quark Xpress has a plug-in called 'In Position' and it allows you to
flow text and pages in such a way that they will be printed (via your ink jet
etc.) in signature sequence or format - so you can just print out the pages and
then fold and bind... etc.   Quark Xpress also allows one to flow text from an
MS Word document into Quark....   Also in Quark (without the 'In Position' plug
in) you can arrange the pages in a signature sequence so that you can just print
and bind.  Of course with out the plug in it takes a bit more time and thought
on your part.  Basically all you'd do is make a dummy and move the pages in the
software program to where they would fall according to the order of your book
dummy.

Does that help?

Sue Clancy
artist@telepath.com