Re: Call for Book Artist's

Dear Maryellen,
I would like to receive more information about the book exhibition as well as
an application form (if necessary).

 I am the Director of an International Arts Organization, the International
Society of Copier Artists   ( homepage
<http://members.aol.com/isca4art2b/I.S.C.A.HomePage.html> . The deadline for
submissions is to close to include the call in the o the April issue of the
ISCA Quarterly, but I will mention your plans in the editorial. If you have a
short description of your plans for the future, I will include it in the June
issue of the Quarterly which is our Annual Box of Artists' Books. We are
always looking for guest contributors to the June Book issue and , I would be
happy to send you a review copy of the June 2000 book issue for you to share
with attendees, exhibitors, and students during the show. Do let me know what
you think.

Good luck with your plans. Regards, Louise Neaderland