[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

name for type of book


Can anybody tell me the correct name/terminology to describe early books for
which the "boards" were actually made from the compressed used pages of other
 books.  Any input on when/why/how this was?

Thanks! Karen

            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

                          To unsubscribe send:
                            UNSUB Book_Arts-L
                           ALL COMMANDS GO TO:

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]